UK-BASED hair styling brand GHD has been revolutionising heat styling since it first launched its now-cult straightening iron in salons in 2001.
From its OG straightener, the GHD IV Styler, to the brand’s latest launch, the Oracle (a pro curler that works just like a straightener), GHD has teamed innovative technology and materials with user-friendly designs.
The stylers heat up faster, work quicker and leave hair looking better than the competition’s.
To save you some dosh, we’ve rounded up the best sales and deals you can find on GHD straighteners online.
One of the main things that sets GHD stylers apart from other straighteners on the market is that while most stylers heat up to 230 degrees Celsius, GHDs remain at that sweet spot of 185 degrees Celsius – a temperature that stays constant as you style from root to tip, leaving hair silky, shiny and smooth – without destroying it in the process.
The truth is, any GHD model you pick is going to be a good one. If you’re looking for a cheap GHD straightener, then your best bet is to get the original IV styler, which you can find online for less than £90.
The GHD website is always worth checking in on of course, as is John Lewis and (as ever) Amazon.
Top tip: Look out for GHD gift sets, which are not only discounted but come with extra GHD loot to ensure you have good hair days for good.
And be sure to sign up to the GHD newsletter for all of the latest news, offers and discounts.
Where will I find GHD straightener deals?
- Voucher sites: Don’t forget to check out The Sun’s own voucher codes for cheap GHD straighteners – GHD discount codes here
- Fabled by Marie Claire: Sign up to the Fabled newsletter for 15% off your first order (there is a selection of GHD straighteners available online), and earn points for every £1 you spend – GHD here
- GHD website: GHD itself occasionally offers site-wide sales in its online shop, with straighteners up to 20% off – GHD shop here
- John Lewis: Not only are there occasional reductions on GHD straighteners, including the original IV, the Max and the Gold, but there’s the option of a two-year added warranty for accidental damage, so there’s no need to panic if the straightener breaks – GHD here
The cheapest GHD straighteners by style
GHD is a leader in heat styling innovation, so it’s no surprise that each new GHD styler release is more hotly anticipated than the last.
Here are the top GHD straightener models and the cheapest prices you can find them online.
1. Cheap GHD Original IV Professional Styler
- £85.99 at Amazon – buy here
The original bestselling model, this straightener allows you to style your hair sleek or wavy, has a 30-second heat-up and floating ceramic plates that pass easily through the hair.
2. Cheap GHD Max Professional Styler
- GHD Max Professional Styler, £108 at Amazon – buy here
Designed to handle long, thick hair, the GHD Max has two-inch wide ceramic floating plates for easy styling.
3. Cheap GHD Gold Festival Collection Styler
GHD Gold Festival Collection Styler[/caption]
- GHD Gold Festival Collection Styler, £127.99 at Cocoon – buy here
Save nearly £30 on the coveted GHD Gold Festival straightener, which has a kaleidoscopic rainbow hue, a rounded barrel for snag-free styling and dual-zone technology for optimum, consistent temperature control.
4. Cheap GHD Platinum+ White Styler
GHD Platinum+ White Styler[/caption]
- GHD Platinum+ White Styler, £155 at Supercuts – buy here
The coveted GHD Platinum+ styler (RRP £175) doesn’t just look amazing on the vanity table and make your locks look sleek and sophisticated.
It has predictive technology to adjust the power expended to style each individual hair according to its precise length and thickness.
In the process, hair gets stronger, shinier and you even get better colour protection every time you straighten. Yes, please.
5. GHD Healthier Styling Gift Set
GHD Healthier Styling Gift Set[/caption]
- GHD Healthier Styling Gift Set, £175 at Look Fantastic – buy here
This gift set offers savings of over £40 (it’s worth £219.93) and includes GHD’s Black Platinum+ Styler (the SMART styler with predictive technology that also improves hair’s condition and typically retails for £175 on its own).
As well, there’s as a paddle brush, two sectioning clips and a heat-resistant roll bag.
The good news is you can give a present to yourself at absolutely any time of the year. Happy straightening.
Good Hair Day
Cheap GHD straighteners: our guide to the best priced GHD straighteners
Here’s where to find cheap and discounted GHD Gold straighteners in 2019
Cheap Jo Malone products to stock up on now
I’ll Wear A Mask For You
These are the best men’s face masks you can buy online in 2019
TAKE A BROW
Best eyebrow kits that help shape, shade, define and fill your brows
A Solid Foundation
The best non comedogenic foundations you can buy in 2019
Best cheap essential oils diffusers – boost your mood with some plant
No Shine, Sunshine
The best non comedogenic sunscreens you can buy in 2019
The best non comedogenic oils you can buy in 2019
Get Argan-ised & Save Big
Cheap Moroccanoil products you can buy online in 2019
Smells So Sweet
Cheap essential oils you can bag for a bargain in 2019
Cheap Dyson hair dryers you can buy in 2019
If cheap GHD straighteners are for you, don’t miss our piece on cheap GHD Gold offers.
Planning a shopping spree? Check out Sun Selects’ dedicated beauty section.
Considering changing fragrance? Find some inspiration with our best perfume round-up.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.